Welcome to UPMC Happenings, our most up-to-date list of upcoming recruitment events! Explore exciting career opportunities, and learn how you can make a difference with UPMC
Jump to Event
- Student Virtual Networking Events – Multiple Dates
- Nursing Open House at UPMC Chautauqua – Feb. 10
- UPMC All Access Days for College Students – Multiple Dates
UPMC Student Virtual Networking Events
If you’re a student interested in finance, IT, or clinical internships at UPMC, join one of our upcoming virtual networking events! Chat one-on-one with UPMC recruiters to learn more about 2019 student opportunities.
Launch Your Career at UPMC
Our student programs offer a chance to get real-world experience, gain valuable skills in your field, and build a strong foundation for your career.
Choose one of the dates below to get started!
Don’t miss this opportunity to chat with our recruiters — no matter where you are!
Nursing Open House at UPMC Chautauqua
Sunday, Feb. 10 | 10 a.m. to noon
Calling all 2019 nursing graduates and experienced nurses!
Join our upcoming open house for your chance to hear from nurse leaders, tour hospital units, network with current staff, and enjoy a delicious brunch.
Be sure to ask for more details about our exciting sign-on bonuses:
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for nurses with over two years of experience who accept a full-time or flex full-time position ($5,000 for part-time positions)
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for graduate nurses and nurses with less than two years of experience who accept a full-time or flex full-time position ($2,500 for part-time positions)
Sunday, Feb. 10 | 10 a.m. to noon
Check-in from 9:45 to 10 a.m.
207 Foote Ave.
Jamestown, NY 14701
- Check in from 9:45 to 10 a.m.
- Registration is strongly preferred but walk-ins are welcome
- Attire is business casual or scrubs
- Brunch will be provided
We look forward to seeing you there!
UPMC All Access Days for College Students
Are you ready to take your first step into the professional world? Join us for a half-day program to get a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s like to work at UPMC and UPMC Enterprises. You’ll learn about our internship and full-time opportunities for students in fields throughout UPMC, and our recruiters will be there to network with you and help you prepare.
Are you wondering what recruiters look for in candidates? Worried that your resume could be stronger, or that you won’t know how to answer interview questions? Whether you’re studying nursing, business, or anything in between, we’re here to help you make your mark.Learn More
What to Expect
- Hear from a current intern or a UPMC employee who started his or her career here as a student
- Pose all your application, resume, and interview questions to a panel of UPMC recruiters
- Learn how to make a great impression during one of our professional development activities (past activities have included resume building, mock interviews, elevator pitches, and networking tips)
Take your first steps toward your future with confidence. Join us at one of our All Access Days for College Students!
Upcoming Event Dates
- February 8, 2019
- March 8, 2019
- April 12, 2019
- May 10, 2019
- June 14, 2019
- July 12, 2019
- August 9, 2019
- September 13, 2019
- October 11, 2019
- November 8, 2019
Please check the event registration page, for dates and times may have changed.